- Who are we?
- We are a group of young photographers eager to help the people affected by the earthquake in Haiti. We are doing so by donating our talent and creativity to raise a sum much larger than our wallets could have allowed. We are hoping to reach our goal of $10,000
- How do these editions work?
- Every single picture is 8x10inches and part of an edition of 10. The cost of every picture is $50. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Doctors Without Borders.
- How is the money being distributed?
- 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Doctors Without Borders.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.